Vehicle burglaries can happen anywhere and at anytime. We want our citizen's and their property to remain safe.
Here are some tips that will help you prevent being the victim of a vehicle burglary:
1. Do not leave valuables in plain view. The best practice is to remove them from your vehicle.
2. Do not leave windows or sunroofs open.
3. Do not leave keys in your vehicle.
4. Do not leave garage door openers in plain view.
5. Do not leave out items with personal information
6. Do not hide valuables in your vehcicle while in public view
7. Last, but not least, lock your vehicle and tool boxes. It is one of the easiest, but most effective steps to preventing burglaries.